Friday, October 19, 2012

No Love Lost

A whisper, a memory, a picture in a frame, the scent of you quickly envelopes me, and then everything quickly fades away. The very soft tone of your voice, the bright smile on your face; these are just some of the things that I will no longer have anymore. Gone are the days when I could call your name and you would answer and swiftly come to my aid....oh I miss you and wish you were still here;yet God chose to take you away. Some may wonder if I'm bitter or just drowning in my pain, others may assume that I am healed and simply drifting back to yesterday, but there really are no words left to say! How can we describe the pillar of a woman that you were? Ever so carefully your love and prayers held this family together and now all we have is this empty space. Some people tell us that the tears will somewhere in time fade away; yet in my eyes they seem to remain. Although six years has passed since you've been gone we can now smile and say.....there has been no love lost!!Now we dry our eyes and carry on the legacy of your name and all that we've learned along the way. Granny we love you and someday we shall meet again face-to-face.


No comments:

Post a Comment