Friday, September 21, 2012

My Introduction

Hello everyone!!!! This is my "very" first blog as a blogger and I wanted to make it good!! Let's see, I guess I should begin with why I chose to start blogging in the first place......I blog because I love to write and express NOT just my thoughts and feelings, but also the thoughts and feelings of others who do not know how to express themselves. I am not here to try to make anyone perceive me as having all the answers;but rather someone who has some answers to the questions we all may have.

Blogging is a way for me to connect to many people and share the sentiments of my heart with those who take an interest in what it is that I have to say! It's my hopes that I can become the eyes,ears,and mouth of many people who so desperately need someone to advocate for them. My Heart Speaks Truth is absolutely the blog that seeks to bring informed material to every reader in every walk of life. So.....how about following me as I paint many pictures of my life, your life, and the lives of others All around the globe.

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations on your new blog! I hope to be reading some great stuff from your collection of thoughts and ideas.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Zonta!!! Your support means more to me than any word that I write, could ever express!!!

    ReplyDelete